Scientifically recommended for smarter sleep.
You can feel the difference an ideal sleep experience makes when you wake up each morning. It simply provides the rest—and restoration—needed to feel energized and at your best. That’s why Kingsdown developed Sleep to Live mattresses, made specifically to work with our revolutionary bedMATCH™ diagnostic system to meet your specific support needs. Each Sleep to Live mattress sleep set is handcrafted to provide scientifically recommended postural support through precise combinations of wrapped innerspring coils and luxury foams, so you can enjoy lasting, healthy sleep.
Personalized support for every body type and sleep style.
BODY SCIENCE™ technology is a scientific system built right into the mattress. It ensures that every mattress we make delivers proper ergonomic support.
The ideal sleep experience.
Sleep To Live innerspring mattresses provide a personalized, dual layer support system designed to mitigate pain and keep the body properly supported.
- OptiCoil™ Innerspring - Individually wrapped precision coils provide the optimized support recommended for your body by bedMATCH™
- 5-Zone Support Foam* - A personalized, dual layer support system designed to mitigate pain and keep the body properly supported across 5 anatomic zones: head and shoulders, lumbar, hips, legs, and feet
- BackEnforcer™ Lumbar Band - Gel-infused memory foam layer delivers powerful lumbar support for optimal spinal health
- CoolEnhance Latex - Enhances conformance and cooling below the surface of the mattress for optimal temperature control
- Full Body Surround® Edge Support - High-density foam on all sides of this exceptional edge support system provides a complete edge-to-edge sleeping surface with superior support while airflow channels allow air to circulate freely
*Back Smart models
Hover over a mattress feature highlight for more details:
Sleep to Live is made specifically to work with the bedMATCH diagnostic system and crafted to meet scientifically-calculated levels of support.
The Kingsdown name carries with it more than 100 years of quality and ingenuity, and our highly-skilled craftsmen are proud to embroider it on each sleep set they construct.